Home » Location

Faliraki - gate of St. Nikolaos

Is the popular name given to the St. Nicholas Baths complex, which was founded in Byzantine times. The Church of St. Nicholas, which was probably built in 1414, forms part of this group of buildings. Following their renovation in 1995, the offices of the Municipal Development Enterprise (ANEDK) were relocated in the complex, which is also used for events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions.